Monday, July 9, 2012

Where we've been, where we are, and where we are going (part 1)

Where we have been....

So, it's been a while. I'm not going to go into all the excuses for not blogging, but I am going to give a little snippet to what's been going on the past year and half (since I last blogged!).

1.  January 2011...Owen tuned one! Blake and I went on a cruise (which was one of the highlights of my life! So fun!).

2. April 2011...Found out baby #3 was on the way. Ran a half marathon (about a week or 2 after I found out I was pregnant. Yeah, I know, I'm hard core!).

3. May 2011...Blake graduated with his Masters in Divinity from SEBTS (he is a well theologically trained assistant manager at Walgreens now!).

4. July 2011...Karis turned 3! Man, time is flying by with that little girl!

5. August 2011...found out baby #3 was going to be a boy!

6. October 2011...I entered into my last year in my 20s...sighhh....

7. December 2011...Nathan William Hollander was born on Dec. 6th via c-section (another one harvested as my husband would say. He's silly!) Entered into the dark time of having 3 kids and felt like I was never ever going to be able to make it as a mom of 3.

8. January 2012...Owen tuned 2!

9. February 2012...Finally felt like I would one day be able to handle being a mom of 3.

10. March 2012...Finally handling being a mom of 3!

11. May 2012...Put our house up for sale.

12. June 2012...Our house went under contract! (Crazy fast, praise the Lord!)

13. July 2012...Karis turned 4! (Did I mention how time is flying with this little girl!)






 So, that's where we have been. Catch me next time for where we are now.



Believing it's all from His hand....


~Heather


No comments: