Friday, June 4, 2010

A Great Moment

I think I had my favorite moment (thus far) with my two kids tonight. As I was getting ready to put the kids to bed tonight, I found myself with Owen sitting on my lap in the glider and Karis sitting on the footstool facing us. She started making a little sound that Owen found quite funny, and so he started giggling. She stopped, so I prodded her a bit to keep on since Owen really liked it. So, she started doing some other crazy things (just shaking her head back and forth and making noises) which proceeded to make Owen laugh even more! And then Karis started cracking up, which made Owen laugh more, which made Karis laugh more! All the while I'm laughing and just trying to soak up this sweet sweet memory with my two kiddos! Owen ADORES his big sister! He lights up when she comes around, and she does alot seeing how she LOVES her little "bubba!"

One day they may not like each other very much at times and may fight and get angry with one another, but I will remember back to the sweet times when they just liked to laugh at eachother. I'll remember how sweet they were with eachother, and I will try my best to remind them of that too! But, I sure hope there are more moments like these as the days go along!


No comments: