Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Little Spring Update for the Blog

Tomorrow is the first day of spring! Yay! Even though the highs for the next week aren't even going to make it out of the 60s (but I'm hoping that's wrong), I thought a little spring update for my little blog would be nice! I love the flower wallpaper and the more springy colors. It makes me happy looking at it!

More to come from my little blog soon, well soon is relative to a woman caring for 3 small ones during the day with no real access to the computer. I'll get around to more posts when I can!

I have been meditating lately on some verses from Colossians, so i will leave you with those today...

Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:12-17


So many wonderful things to think on in those verses. Putting off of the old self and putting on the new self, kind of like spring. The old winter is passing away and the new life of spring is coming. Thankful for that.  Blessings to you all!
Believing that it is all from His hand,

~Heather

No comments: