Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Closing Day (Thank You Daddy!)

Well friends, it looks like it is finally happening! After over 10 weeks of being in SC, but without a home of our own, we are finally closing on our new house TOMORROW! We are so thankful and oh so excited to get settled and become official SC residents. Now we can get library cards, and SC license plates, and have lower taxes! Woot woot! I am so glad to be in a home before my big 3-0 birthday this Friday (more thoughts to come on that fact soon!). I am just so happy, and excited, and thankful! I want to thank our sweet, wonderful, gracious, hospitable friends, the Styles, for hosting us these past weeks. Your basement has been a wonderful home for us, and I will really miss being here! Thank you so much friends!

The biggest thanks goes out to my daddy. My sweet, wonderful, generous daddy made this day happen. In midst of moving from NC and being in this time of transition, my dad stepped up, has taken a leap of faith, and co-signed the loan with us. His trust and faith in us is so apparent, and so appreciated! Again, tomorrow would not be happening without his and my step-mom's generosity. After countless forms, lots of Fed-Ex trips, and tons of phone calls, we are all done daddy! (though they now know the number of hairs on your head!) Thank you for being inconvenienced for our good, and all the while being nothing less than 100% supportive and willing to do whatever needed to be done! I don't think we can say thank you enough, but thank you (thank you, thank you, thank you!).

We cannot wait to get our home settled (and decorated for fall!), host friends and family, and enjoy this wonderful blessing! We will get some pictures up as soon as we can!

Believing it is all from His hand,

~Heather

No comments: