Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day 2010



July 9 is Cow Appreciation Day. This is not one of those days that most people have written down on their calendars and look forward to all year long. But now, I will be looking forward to 2011's celebration of our bovine friends! Chick-fil-a (definitely my go to/favorite fast food restaurant) has a generous way of celebrating this wonderful day of the year. If you dress up like a cow (attempt a head to toe costume) you get a free meal! It is awesome! I'll take free chick-fil-a however I can get it, so you best believe I was dressed up like a cow! Not only myself, but Blake and the kids too! We all received free meals! Well, we didn't cash in on Owen's, but we probably could have. We joined our friends Cory and Autumn and their little girl and had a wonderful meal, made even better by the fact that it was free! : )

Here are a few pictures of my sweet little calves.....



Not sure why this picture is so small. I made the onsie for him. I think this is my favorite picture of him thus far in his little life! He was so stinkin cute tonight! : )




I think Karis looks more like a cross between a cat and a cow. I didn't know how else to do the ears, but they definitely look cat-like to me!


It was such a fun night with the family and our friends! I am seriously looking forward to next year! : ) Here is to Cow Appreciation Day!

2 comments:

ktbaggott said...

I wonder why you didn't post a picture of you and Blake's costumes? We miss you guys!

Heather said...

haha, well, our costumes weren't as great as the kids! I may get some up of us! : )