Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Play date with Angela and Cannon

The kids and I have been down visiting family this week to give Blake some time to work on papers and study in peace. Only a couple of weeks left in the semester which equals crunch time! Since being down here we have shopped (Ikea, I love that place), seen lots of family (my Nana and Paw-Paw met Owen for the first time!), and have just relaxed! Yesterday Karis, Owen and I had the chance to hang out with my college roomate Angela and one of the little boys she nannies for. We hit up the park for some fun since it was such a beautiful day! Cannon is just a few months older than Karis. He's shy, and Karis is not shy at all! She was running up to all the other kids and trying to talk and play with them! Here is a picture of the two kiddos, so cute!


I think Karis looks like such a big girl in this picture! She's growing up too fast for me! We had a great day! We will head back home tomorrow. I'm so anxious to get home to Blake, but sad to leave everyone here. It has been a great trip, as always!

2 comments:

angela said...

love it. they are adorable. cannon has a secret crush on karis, he is just playing hard-to-get. haha:) love u!

Unknown said...

Next time you're around, call us up! :-)