Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Fight Against Idleness, Day 2....and we have a baby boy!

The next thing that is helping me in my fight against idleness, my fight for productivity in my home, is getting creative to help manage my time.  My friend Lisa shared an AWESOME blog that is quickly becoming a favorite!  It's called Simple Mom, and you can find a link to it here on my site (right hand side, cute picture of a kid holding onto momma's leg)  She has a series that she did on home management and she talks about something she calls a daily docket.  That has been a wonderful tool for me, so helpful in planning out my day!  I was suggest checking out her site, and look for her links to her daily docket.  She also utilizes a home management notebook, which is on my to do list to create.  So many wonderful ideas there!  So, check out her site.  It's wonderful!  

On another note, we have been keeping sweet little Josiah Massey while his mommy and daddy are overseas for a little while.  Josiah is a month younger than Karis, so I am getting an idea of what life with twins would be like.  They are both great babies, but even two great babies are TWO BABIES!  I have a much higher respect for mommas with twins now than I did before!  I don't think I would be very productive at all if I had two little ones all the time!  I am trying to make the most of their nap times.....and speaking of that.....the babies are waking up from their morning nap now.  I'm off for now, but I will put some pictures up of the little cuties later!  

Praying for grace and mercy!

1 comment:

Orangette said...

Wow - you have your hands full! I'll be praying for you this week!

I had a lot of fun with you on Sunday night! We'll have to do it again!