Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been a little while....

Where does the time go? I mean really! It's been almost a month since I've posted anything, and it does not seem like that long at all! I am reminded more and more how quickly time passes and it is just crazy to me. Today, I was cleaning up Karis' room and packing away some clothes and things that are too small for her now. I know she is growing so fast, and what amazed me more than anything were her little teeny tiny newborn socks! I could not believe that her feet used to fit in some of them! Time is going by so quickly, and I wish I had eyes to really take notice of the little changes and little details as she grows. Before I know it she'll be 5, 13, 21! Oh, I want to take in every moment! This is a picture of my "big" little baby now, already 8 months old!


She's wonderful. I sometimes can't believe that God has entrusted this joy to Blake and I. I want her to grow to be a woman who fears the Lord and who's desire is to glorify her maker.

"....A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
Psalm 31:30

1 comment:

kari said...

amen! keep dreaming big for your little girl. i'm sure God smiles when a mommy dreams a spirit of godliness over her baby girl!