Sunday, October 19, 2008

And so it begins.....

For sometime now I have wanted to start a blog, and today seemed like a great day to do so. Today is my birthday, and so starting this blog is a sort of a gift to myself. I have put this off due to this being my final semester in seminary, and there is still studying to be done (and this will more than likely prove to be a slight distraction for me). However, I do feel that I can be disciplined. So with that, there probably won't be posts everyday, but hopefully every couple of days. This is just an intro, and I am excited to share what's going on in our lives!

On a different note....this has been a wonderful birthday weekend! Great friends, old and new, made it wonderful! My husband made it so special, and having a 3 month old daughter this year made it unlike any birthday I have ever had! It has been a fun, but very long weekend (2 very late nights). So, this will be it for my very first post on my very first blog!

No comments: