Sunday, August 23, 2009

My poor pregnant mind....

You know you've got a pregnant mind when....

....You have been driving a car for over a year, fill it up with gas a lot, and yet somehow forget for the first time what side the gas tank is on.  Oh the joys of getting back in the car and driving over to a different pump that's on the side where your tank is.  

...You have lived in a town for over 3 years, have eaten at all the available restaurants numerous times, and yet forget for the first time that there is an Arby's in the town.  I LOVE eating at the Arby's here and just ate there a few days ago, but I still forgot for a moment that we even had one.  Man, that's bad!

....You are trying to remember the third item for your list, but you can't remember it.  I totally had three examples to share, but I can't remember the third.  My poor pitiful pregnant mind!  

Hopefully it will all come back to me!  : )  

1 comment:

Laura and Andy said...

what is my excuse when i have those problems and have never been pregnant before?? =) AHHHHHHH